Thursday, September 26, 2013

Free Standing Pop-up Card


DD and I made a lot of cards last week while I was visiting her. It was such fun to try new (to me) cards I saw on the internet and then show her how to do them! We covered her dining room table with white paper (on the roll) so we could stamp our little hearts out plus be able to make notes to later transfer into our books!

This card was inspired and CASEd from my upline Linda Gutierrez at Stamping Year Round. The link will take you right to the video showing how to do this card:) I will be making a similar card with my Happy Stampers next month but we will use a different stamp set.

Card closed and ready to put in envelope for mailing--genius!
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:

  • Card stock: Basic Black, Lucky Limeade (retired), and Whisper White
  • Day of Gratitude stamp set (retired)
  • Ink: Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso (my pad needs re-inking)
  • Other: Dimensionals and Glue Dots
Be sure to check out Linda's video and blog for great ideas and instructions!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment