Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

I am beyond apologizing for not posting for the last week. I don't know what has been wrong with me for the last couple of months but surely this month I will be able to get back on a schedule so I can get something done!

It is time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by the super busy and talented seamstress Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. Her creations just keep getting better and better so hop on over if you get a chance to see what she has been sewing. Mondays are a favorite day for me to visit her blog because it's Warp & Weft Reveal Day! Always something fun to see! But let's get started with the Chit-Chat!


New cookbook hubby bought me last week:)
I am...


  • Reading: The Iodine Crisis by Lynne Farrow
  • Listening to: The gentle whirr of the ceiling fan and my hubby using the drill and skill saw outside (he's replacing boards on the deck).
  • Watching: We just finished watching Abel's Field--great movie! I hope to watch Secret Millionaire tonight.
  • Cooking/Baking: Still a little warm for much cooking or baking. Yesterday we made Eggplant Pizzas--very yummy! I ate the leftovers for breakfast this morning:) 
  • Happy I accomplished this week: I caught up on some emails that were long overdue; survived week 4 of a special diet I have been on (more on that later); got my Design Team project done and submitted to The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges.
  • Looking forward to next week: Getting back on some kind of a schedule!
  • Thankful for today: God's love and saving grace.
  • Bonus Question: What is your favorite thing about the fall months? I like the changeover to my fall wardrobe and being able to use the fall colors on my cards. 
Okay, that's it for me this week! I hope you are having a great Labor Day Weekend and I will be back tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday:)

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment