Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Guess what time it is? Yes, you would be right...Sunday Night Chit-Chat time:) We are hosted each week by the super talented Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily



My picture this week is of my DS checking out the new Kubota tractors at the state fair. I think he left a little drool on this one. We didn't take one home with us but it's not because we didn't want one!

Let's get on with the Chit-Chat!

I am...

Reading...The Magnesium Miracle by Carolyn Dean, M.D., N.D.

Listening to...The saw as hubby and DS are finishing up the deck repair.

Watching...Hoping to watch Secret Millionaire tonight but it wasn't on last week so hope it is tonight!

Cooking/Baking...I made the yummiest salsa today...Tomatillo Onion Avocado Salsa. It was so good I was eating it with a spoon:) Super quick and easy in the food processor.

Happy I accomplished this week...I got nearly half the cards made and delivered that needed to be done. About 15 more this week and I should be caught up!

Looking forward to next week...My Happy Stampers meet this week! A week early because I will be visiting DD and DGD the following week:) 

Thankful for today...All the yummy fruit in the garden, especially the grapes right now! Also thankful that hubby and DS are finishing up the deck project. Whew! Now they will clean the whole thing (old and new) with a peroxide mixture and then seal it up so it will be good for winter! And thankful that one of my Happy Stampers has prepared two projects for us to do on Wednesday which leaves me only one to prepare! Thank you, Kim!

*Bonus Question* Do I have a celebrity crush? WOW! That's a tough one because it's pretty hard to be hunkier than my hubby but I would have to say Tom Selleck would be a close 2nd:P Sean Connery has always been a favorite as well!

Well, that's it for me tonight! Tomorrow is Happy Homemaker Monday! 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment