Tuesday, October 15, 2013

BOO


My Stampin' Up team member and very good friend, Margarita, sent me this card! Oh. How. Cute!!! This is a side-step card. I don't know all the supplies she used on this card but will tell you what I know...


  • Paper: Basic Gray, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Crumb Cake and Old Olive card stock; gold glitter paper
  • Googly Ghouls stamp set (retired); not sure about the sentiment
  • Punches: Bat (retired); Owl Builder Punch (for ghost); leaves on pumpkin from the Bird Builder Punch; 1 3/8" Circle Punch
  • Looks like the pumpkin might have been made using the Ovals Collection Framelits and the BOO is from the Typeset Alphabet Bigz Dies (on my Christmas list)
  • Dimensionals; Googly Eyes; Plastic Mesh (behind the BOO); maybe a Glue Dot or two:)

Check out her cute little tombstones!


And this adorable pumpkin!

Thank you, Margarita for sending me this card! I love it!!! Margarita reads my blog so be sure to leave a comment telling her what you think of her card!

As my regular readers know, I do a monthly one-to-one card swap with my Happy Stampers and some of Margarita's customers as well. But what you don't know is that Margarita has her own swap with her customers and many times they swap with everybody meaning you make a card for each person in the group. This is great because then you get several different cards! I signed up this month to be a part of Margarita's group and am so anxious to see what cards I get. There are seven of us swapping this month so need to make six of one kind of card! I think I will be using the Festive Flurry stamp set and framelits for my card! 


Have a great day! I will be in my craft room stamping up a storm today...with a huge smile on my face!!!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment