Sunday, October 20, 2013

Truly Grateful Thanksgiving Card

Remember my tease from Friday? Well, I didn't make it back to show you the rest of the card. My energy just played out and I didn't have anything left! So, I thought I would share it with you today instead!


I am truly grateful for the video that Brandy of Brandy's Cards did. She called it a "10 in 20" and truly it ended up being more like a 10 in 30 but when was the last time you made 10 cards in 30 minutes?!!! I only made one as a sample for our Happy Stampers Club but will be doing her 10 in 30 today as I need a bunch of Thank You cards for hubby's clients! These will be perfect! If you haven't visited Brandy's Cards, you owe it to yourself to check out her videos!



Brandy used Tags 4 You as her center stage on this card but I didn't have it sooo...used what I had! The Truly Grateful stamp set was my biggest "must have" when the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog came out in August and I am sure you can see why! It is Truly Amazing:)

For this card I used the Truly Grateful stamp set to create my own Designer Series Paper. You can do this with any stamp set and can make it as busy or as simple as you want. Of course, the burlap ribbon really added to the WOW factor of this card and burlap is so "in" right now.

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up supplies:

  • Paper: Very Vanilla and Soft Suede card stock
  • Truly Grateful stamp set
  • Ink: Soft Suede, Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze
  • 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon
  • Other: Dimensionals and Sticky Strip
I hope you will take the opportunity to make some cards for Thanksgiving this year. What are you most thankful for? I am most thankful for family, friends and my home. I am truly blessed!

Well, I am off to get my Stampin' Up! order put in! See you tonight for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment