Monday, November 4, 2013

Creative Post Due

Yesterday I showed you the picture below and said it was a "tease" so today I will show you the rest of the project! 


I couldn't believe I forgot to post this project as we made it at our Happy Stampers Club in August! In August the Happy Stampers made projects suitable for gifts.


Getting a good picture of the whole project was a challenge with my little point and shoot camera. I am still trying to talk hubby into buying a new camera for work and giving me his old one. I think I am making progress:)

For this project, I totally CASEd one I found on Pinterest done by Melissa Davies at Rubberfunatics


I love the flower in the corner. This project uses two of my favorite stamp sets...Creative Elements and Postage Due.

For this project I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Sahara Sand, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake cardstock
  • Stamps: Creative Elements, Postage Due and Loving Thoughts
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake and Sahara Sand
  • Other: Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder, Scallop Squares Duo Bigz Die (retired), Postage Stamp Punch, Early Espresso Bakers Twine, Basic Pearl, Dimensionals and Glue Dots.


This was a fun project! I am looking forward to doing more framed projects. 

I will be back a little later today with Happy Homemaker Monday! 

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Cary! I do love those two stamp sets! I think I could create with them all day long. However, my thanks go out to Melissa Davies for this one:) Oh, what did we do before Pinterest?!!!

      Delete