Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Happy Stampers Semi-Flip Card and a SALE

I need to make a lot of cards today! I love when I am able to spend several hours at a time at my crafting table! Woo Hoo! 



Today is the beginning of Stampin' Up!'s Holiday Sale! You can place an order by emailing me or by going to www.stampinup.com and choosing me (Kathy Skinner) as your demonstrator (if you don't already have a demonstrator)! NOTE: The first 3 items on the list are on sale for 30% off on November 20 ONLY!

Now, for one of the fun Happy Stamper Club cards we made last Wednesday!


I really wanted the Santa on the front of this card but after I got it done I realized it looked better with the Festive Flurry snowflakes on both sides. Some of my Happy Stamps sponged around the Santa and it looked great!

Same card opened! Don't you love the Festive Flurry snowflake?!!!
This fun and amazing card is one I saw on Dawn Griffith's website Dawn's Stamping Thoughts! The link will take you right to her video tutorial. She has such amazing cards on her website and lots of instructional videos...be sure to check her out! 

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Paper: Whisper White cardstock and Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper
  • Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry, Santa's List and Sassy Salutations
  • Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
  • Big Shot with Labels Collection Framelits and Festive Flurry Framelits
Have a great day! 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment