Monday, December 2, 2013

Happy Homemaker Monday


I am doing my Happy Homemaker Monday a little late today! Okay so it's a lot late but at least it's not Tuesday!

Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom is our weekly host for Happy Homemaker Monday! So let's get started!

As I look outside my window...
Well, it's late so it's dark but the weather is turning cold and we may end up with snow in the next day or two.

Right now I am...
Watching a little TV while writing this blog post.

Thinking and pondering...
About all that needs to be done this month!

On my bedside table...
The Beach House by Mary Alice Monroe

On my TV tonight...
CMA Country Christmas

Playing on the radio...
Nothing

On the menu for this week...

Monday -- leftover Mizidra
Tuesday -- leftover Bread Dressing, Brussels sprouts, baked Sweet Potatoes
Wednesday -- Town Day
Thursday --
Friday -- Potato Leek Soup
Saturday -- Hubby's Company Christmas Party (always super yummy food)
Sunday --

On my to do list...

  • Get Christmas cards ready to mail
  • Get ready for Stamping Club next week
  • Write names on Snowflakes for a Hospice Benefit
  • Thank you cards for hubby's customers
What I am sewing, crocheting, knitting or creating...
  • Still need to finish my granny square afghan
  • I am starting some doll clothes for my granddaughter
Lesson learned the past week...
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.

Looking around the house...
Need to do some vacuuming and there are a few dishes in the sink. Those things will get done in the morning. One dog has gone to bed and the other one is at the foot of my bed as I type this post.

From the camera...
I don't have one this week.

Prayer List...
  • Our little church
  • Friends and family
  • Friend's daughter who is going to Namibia for a year to work for Cheetah Conservation Fund as a Vet Tech.
Bible verse; Devotional...
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17


Well, that's it for me tonight! 

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment