Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

This week has just flown by and now it's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat once again!!! Where did the week go? I am so glad you came by to visit!

To help deal with my stress level we decided to start our vacation a day later so will be leaving tomorrow morning. Whew! I will be fine once we get on the road but trying to do everything that needs done before we go is the problem! 


American Girl doll I bought for my granddaughter for Christmas!
Let's get started with the Chit-Chat!

I am...
  • Reading: The Avalon Ladies Scrapbooking Society by Darien Gee and starting The Desire of Ages by Ellen White...again
  • Listening to: Hubby's internet radio
  • Watching: Hoping to watch The Christmas Lodge tonight
  • Cooking/Baking: Went easy today--Curried French Lentil Soup, sandwiches, chips, carrot and celery sticks.
  • Happy you accomplished this week:
    • Hubby's customer Christmas cards made out and in the mail.
    • Neighbor Christmas cards done so hubby could deliver with bags of Cuties.
    • Happy Stampers Club for December done and order placed
    • Finished packing for trip tomorrow
    • Tax info figured so hubby could talk to accountant today
  • Looking forward to next week: A week's vacation with my wonderful hubby! So glad our son can be home with the dogs and to take care of things while we are away.
  • Thankful for today: Temperatures have warmed up a bit to give us a reprieve from the cold temps! We sure burned a lot of firewood during that last cold spell! But thankful we had it to use.
  • Bonus question: Am I finished with my Christmas shopping? I have two gift cards left to buy but otherwise am finished:)
I hope to be able to blog while on vacation but it depends on internet access sooo keep your fingers crossed!

Kat


2 comments:

  1. Curried french lentil soup - that sounds absolutely delicious! We only have a week until Christmas and I am still not done. Darn.

    ReplyDelete