Friday, December 6, 2013

The Cupboard Trilogy Design Team Projects

I sure hope it is warmer where you are than it is here! Today is definitely a stay inside by the fire kinda day! Brrr!


The Cupboard Trilogy theme for this month is Christmas/Holiday so I looked through my stamp sets to see which ones were being neglected this holiday season. I love this little retired Stampin' Up! stamp set and I hadn't used it yet so got busy!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and Whisper White card stock; Season of Style Designer Series Paper
  • Stamps: Scentsational Seasons (retired) and Tags 4 You
  • Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray
  • Label Bracket Punch
  • Other: Dimensionals, Basic Pearls
The second card I made for The Cupboard Trilogy...


I love the way this one turned out! I still think there need to be something in the middle of the sparkly mosaic but haven't figured out what yet so am leaving it alone! The Ornament Punch is retired from Stampin' Up! but is new to me so am loving using it!

Inside
There are so many things I like about this card!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Paper: Pool Party and Island Indigo card stock; Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Stamps: Tags til Christmas (retired), More Merry Messages
  • Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Old Olive
  • Punches: Ornament (retired), Scallop Border and Mosaic
  • Other: Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Basic Pearls
I hope you enjoyed these cards today! I always enjoy making them and sharing them with you.

Have a great weekend and I will be back Sunday night with the Sunday Night Chit-Chat!

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment