The theme for this month was Easter or Spring. I chose Spring. The ribbon actually looks better in real life--don't know why the tails are wonky:(
|Close up of stamped image|
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Pink Pirouette and Very Vanilla card stock
- Easter Blossoms stamp set (retired)
- Early Espresso and Pretty in Pink Classic Stampin' Pads
- Big Shot with Delicate Designs Embossing Folder and Large Scallop Edgelit
- Other: Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon; Basic Pearls; 5/8" Flower Trim (from Spring Catalog)
|Inside of card|
I hope Cynthia enjoys her card! Now it's time to get ready for the March Happy Stampers Card Swap!
Have a nice evening.