Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Big day today! Super Bowl Sunday, Groundhog Day and...Sunday Night Chit-Chat!!! 

We are not football fans but how could we help but be interested since the Seattle Seahawks were playing!!! We didn't watch but checked in on the score a couple times:)

The groundhog, Punxsutawney Phil, saw his shadow today thus predicting six more weeks of winter. If I'm not mistaken, there is six more weeks of winter anyway!!!



Well it's time for the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted each week by the very talented Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily. Let's get started!

I am...

  • Reading: The Half-Stitched Amish Quilting Club by Wanda E. Brunstetter
  • Listening to: Downton Abbey (while watching it)
  • Watching: Downton Abbey (two episodes since I missed it last week)
  • Cooking/Baking: Nothing today; easy day
  • Happy you accomplished this week: I got the tax information ready for the accountant and off in the mail!!!
  • Looking forward to next week: I am hoping to have a card making day!
  • Thankful for today: My back was well enough to go to church yesterday for the first time in a month.
  • Bonus Question: Are you watching the Super Bowl? No! I am not a sports fan.
Well, that's it for me today! I will be back tomorrow for Happy Homemaker Monday:)

Kat


2 comments:

  1. I didn't watch the game. I've never seen much point to football, American or Canadian, so it's a sport I wouldn't spend time watching.

    It's a given that there'll at least be six weeks of winter.. you don't need a cranky rodent to tell you that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find football brutal so don't watch but the Seahawks winning the Super Bowl was a REALLY big deal in my neck of the woods!

      Funny about the groundhog, right?!!! Oh well, makes for a fun weekend in places like Wiarton where Willie saw his shadow:)

      Delete