Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Happy Birthday to The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges!

So far July has been a very busy month and it doesn't look to let up anytime soon! Yesterday I was able to get some laundry done, calls made regarding our missing Rocky and then my son came home from work saying his 5 month old iPhone had died! Last night we Googled how to fix it then let it and the computer do their thing while we slept but this morning it didn't look like it had worked:( Off to work he went leaving me to work on the phone so I did the Restore one more time and Voila! it worked!!! Whew! Now if we could just find our dog all would be right with my world anyway!

The Cupboard Trilogy Challenges celebrates it's 2nd birthday this month and I have been on the design team for about a year and a half (I think)! Being on the design team really challenges me to create new projects instead of just CASEing someone else. 

Guess who else has a birthday this month? ME!!! I will be celebrating a BIG one this year...#60!!! What can 59 year olds do that 60 year olds can't? Say they're 59--LOL! That was the only thing I could think of! I will be 59 for ONE MORE WEEK! 

Now, on with my Cupboard Trilogy Challenges project for the month...


I LOVE Triple Time Stamping and couldn't wait to use my new stamp set, Bloom with Hope, as a Triple Time Stamping card. I also used the new In Colors and they are really growing on me! My favorites are Blackberry Bliss and Mossy Meadow! I want to try this card again using Blackberry Bliss cardstock!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies...

  • Paper: Whisper White and Tangelo Twist
  • Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow
  • Stamps: Bloom with Hope
  • Punches: Word Window and Modern Label
  • Other: Ginormous Pearls (retired), 7/16" Natural Trim (retired), Dimensionals
Well, I'm off to see what I can get done today! I already cleaned my very messy kitchen and have a load of clothes in the washer. One more load of laundry to do and I will be caught up...AGAIN! It will be in the high 90s (F) today so if it's not done before noon it's not likely to get done today!

Till tomorrow...

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Just keep looking for him. Hopefully you'll have some word soon. I'm assuming you're in touch with the animal shelters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely are continuing to look for him. The nearest animal shelters are nearly two hours away but contacted the local Kennel, the two local vets and the Sheriff's office. Thank you for your concern.

      Delete