Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Night Chit-Chat

Welcome to the Sunday Night Chit-Chat hosted by Carla at My 1/2 Dozen Daily! My photo tonight is of our Butternut Squash patch just before hubby and DS harvested! We are supposed to get our first frost Tuesday or Wednesday so it was time for everything we wanted to keep to come in. More about that later this week:)


So, let's get started with the Chit-Chat!


  • Reading: Still reading If I Stay and loving it!
  • Watching: Just watched Philomena. Oh my! It was an amazing but emotional movie. Judi Dench never disappoints!
  • Listening to: The TV in the background while I am writing this post. I think it might be 60 Minutes.
  • Wishing for: A new Janome HD 3000 sewing machine:) Looks like it will be my Christmas present this year. 
  • Looking forward to: A day out with hubby tomorrow. 
  • Happy you accomplished this week: I got 14 bags of bell peppers chopped up and put in the freezer (2 cups in each bag). 
  • Grateful for: A hardworking and loving husband! 
  • Thinking about: Thanksgiving...guest list, menu, decorations.
Well, that's it for me tonight! Thanks for stopping by! Since I will be out all day tomorrow, I'm not sure I will be able to do Happy Homemaker Monday. If not, I will be back for Tasty Tuesday!

Kat

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Always! He holds my hand in the car; we eat out at restaurants and we shop! What's not to enjoy?!!! Thanks, William!

      Delete