Today's tasty treat is 3-Ingredient Coconut Oil Bisquits! I found the recipe on Pinterest and it comes from Ali at Gimme Some Oven and I was finally able to make fluffy, flaky biscuits! My family loved them with Cashew Country Gravy for a delicious Vegan breakfast!
3-Ingredient Coconut Oil Bisquits
- 2 cups self-rising flour, store-bought or homemade
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (solid, not melted)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk (or any milk)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut coconut oil into flour with pastry blender until mixture looks like fine crumbs.
- Stir milk into mixture until it forms a soft dough and no longer sticks to the sides of the bowl. Gently knead until mixture is combined but do not over knead.
- Turn dough onto lightly floured surface.
- Gently pat or roll dough until about 1/2 inch thick. Cut with biscuit cutter and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or till biscuits have risen and are slightly browned on top.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you get the chance to try this great recipe!