Friday, April 10, 2015

Monochromatic Man Card


Masculine cards are hard for me but hey, guys have birthdays too! So I scoured Pinterest for a card I thought might be good for our friend Jim! He and his family had just been to the Oregon Coast for Spring Break so this card by Beth Ann Wilson from Beth Ann's Stamp Pad Creations seemed appropriate. It looks like Beth Ann is no longer making and posting cards but she deserves credit nonetheless! For this card I pulled out a retired color...Midnight Muse!

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:

  • Cardstock: Midnight Muse and Whisper White
  • Stamp Sets: By the Tide and Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
  • Ink: Midnight Muse
  • Other: Midnight Muse Stitched Ribbon and Dimensionals (of course)
After yesterday's post I thought I should keep this one short and sweet! I hope you have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

Kat



4 comments: