Friday, April 3, 2015

Painted Blooms and Butterflies


I was looking on Pinterest for a third card for my 3 Card Swap using the Butterfly Basics stamp set and came across this beauty uploaded by Faith Welch! I didn't find a website or tutorial for you but it is pretty straight forward! Thank you Faith for this simply elegant design! 

For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies:
  • Paper: Midnight Muse (retired), Whisper White and Old Olive cardstock; Painted Blooms designer series paper
  • Stamps: Butterfly Basics and A Dozen Thoughts
  • Ink: Midnight Muse and Tuxedo Black Memento
  • Big Shot with Butterfly Thinlits
  • Other: Glue dots and Basic Rhinestones
This card will need a bigger than normal envelope because of the Butterfly but that's easy to solve with the Envelope Punch Board:)

I will be back on Sunday with something...just not sure what, yet! Have a great weekend!

Kat

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Gill! I love the Butterfly Die and the Painted Blooms designer series paper...together they are exquisite!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, William! There are some really great card designers out there and I copy really well:)

      Delete