I think this is the last time I use pink as a background to my photos:( This card was super quick and easy. In fact it was totally CASEd (copy and share everything) from Brandy Cox at Brandy's Cards. She did a video tutorial on this card called 10 in 20 where she makes 10 of these cards in 20 minutes! Well, I made 5 cards while she was making 10 but hey, I was totally happy with it!
Are you loving it?!!!
For this card I used the following Stampin' Up! supplies...
- Whisper White card stock...that's it for the paper! Can you believe it!
- Butterfly Basics Stamp Set
- Ink: Old Olive, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry and Early Espresso
- Big Shot with Butterfly Thinlits
- Other: Glue Dots and Basic Rhinestones
WOW! That has to be the shortest list of ingredients for a card yet (for me that is)!
I hope you enjoyed this card today! Be sure to come back tomorrow for one more in this 3 Card Swap! It is truly amazing! LOVE IT!
To purchase Stampin' Up! products just click the shopping cart on the right and it will take you right to my Stampin' Up! website! To receive a catalog please email me if you don't already have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator!