Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Three Cards One Stamp Set



Last week I shared with you 3 cards I made for a swap that was to include 3 different cards made from one stamp set. Well, the cards above are what I received from my dear friend, Margarita! For these cards she used the March kit from Simon Says! I love the yellow, black and gray!


Since I photographed the group with their plastic sleeves on, I thought I would give you an up-close-and-personal look without the plastic! May I say gorgeous?!!!


Look at those beautiful yellow blossoms!


And this one is my favorite! Thank you Margarita for these beautiful cards! Love them!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Kat


4 comments:

  1. Kat the cards are beautiful and so spring colour. Just love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend, Margarita, does a lovely job and I too love the beautiful yellow color! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh William! I need to live in Canada so I could spell words in such a beautifully artistic way! Whenever I try, my computer tells me I spelled it wrong:( Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete